Thursday, December 29, 2011

The last 3 months...

I have totally slacked off on updating the blog for the last 3 months.  So, without further delay, here is what happened.  (Warning:  this post will be photo heavy)

October:
Zack turned 30!!  We had a party with family and friends.  A good time was had by all.  The best part?  Zack got a Forever Lazy.  It's an adult onsie.  I don't understand either, but he really wanted one.



Halloween!  We've got a couple of pop singers, an injured hockey player, and a scary skeleton court jester.  This was Vera's first Halloween, and Ava is dressed as a butterfly.  Both girls are too cute.  And we can't forget about George the skeleton dog. 



 November:

A trip into Old Town.  Took this with the Instagram camera on my iPhone.  

Nikki's Birthday!



December:
We got our first Christmas tree - ever!  Granted, it's not the traditional tree, but Zack and I are not traditional people.  There is something to be said about just sitting and staring at the lights on the tree.  Very relaxing.


This year I handmade Christmas gifts.  I made holiday pot holders for all of the ladies in the family.  I also made my Mom place mats that match the color scheme of her dining room.  Dad got a Border Collie/England themed quilt to keep him warm while watching TV.  Both were well received.
The fabric is Fandango by Kate Spain

The front consists of Border Collie panels combined with a cream Kona Cotton.  The back is a map of the tube, a bus panel consisting of a combination of linen and cotton, and a UK love fabric.  All of the is bordered by a blue cotton.

 Hope you're not too tired of looking at my pictures.  Next time I won't wait so long to do a post.  Have a happy and safe New Year!
XOXO - Meg











No comments:

Post a Comment